Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Links to some of my Paducah favorites!

Ok, I can't post the pictures that I took here on my blog, but I so want to share some of the beauties we saw at the AQS show in Paducah. So, take the time to follow these links. I think you'll be inspired.

Captivated- I think this might have been my favorite. I love the traditional blocks incorporated in the pictoral design.

www.mariaelkins.com/index.php/quilts/captivated/comment-page-1/#comment-17

Or maybe it was this one...

www.denisehavlan.com

This next one was a winner at the Lancaster show and displayed in Paducah. I would LOVE to make something similar someday.

www.picassaweb.google.com/sacredspacefiber/AQSLancaster2010?feat=directlink#5453692163450428546

Where Fabric Grows on Trees. This is a little one. The details were so well done!

http://www.ihqs.org/images/2010gallery/1000_Full.html

No comments: