Tuesday, November 10, 2009

It's a Block Party!


BlockParyMosaic, originally uploaded by myittybittyquilts.


1. String Blocks, 2. Forest Pillows, 3. Strips and Bricks Quilt - Quilted, 4. Fishy Quilt, 5. Beaded Curtain Quilt - Kaffe Fassett design, 6. Hello Betty, 7. Kathy's VQB Block (I think), 8. nettieblock, 9. anchors away, 10. neptune hexagons!, 11. In the shop, 12. color wheel

I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am to be a part of an online Quilting Bee! I've been drooling over many other bloggers creations for each other, but I've never been able to take a part. I was mulling over the idea of inviting a few friends to start my own, but when I saw that the Block Party blog started a flickr group, I rushed over and found many Bees starting up. I've had the chance to check out my fellow quilters blogs and flickr sets and I'm even more stoked! I think we have an excellent group!
I spent a little (too much) time on flickr this morning whilst the little guy watched Little Einsteins and created this mosaic of recent faves :)

2 comments:

Jude said...

haha, now you understand my little "on line crops" for scrapbooking! :)
have fun!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelli!
Isn't flickr inspirational? I love browsing the endless quilty photos, and like you I have to watch my time spent. Little ones get restless while Mommy browses the internetz!!
Nice job on the collage, all those quilts are gorgeous!!