Monday, October 26, 2009

True Up


I'll admit that I have a REALLY long list of blogs that I regularly check. I could get so much more accomplished if I spent half of the time on the computer that I usually spend! I wouldn't be half as inspired, though. So, it's definitely a trade-off....so I tell myself.

One of those constantly inspiring ones is True Up. Have you checked it out yet? Fabric sales, updates, vintage swatches. If you get all swoony over fabric, you'll adore it!

And I'm not just saying that because they are doing a give-away right now. Well, that was my inspiration, but I promise I wouldn't say those nice things if I didn't believe them.

1 comment:

Sand and Sunshine said...

How cool! I just found them through a fellow blogger this morning (but that was about custom fabric not about a giveaway)