Saturday, October 17, 2009

Authentic Tote Bags


AuthenticToteBags, originally uploaded by myittybittyquilts.

I just loved this line of fabrics (Authentic by Sweetwater for Moda) as soon as I saw it. I couldn't think of any projects I needed it for, though, unfortunately. UNTIL, I saw it in a 54" wide home dec panel. I knew I NEEDED a tote bag (yeah, right) ok...ok...I WANTED a tote bag from it. I purchased a yard and was able to make two. I've sewn enough bags that I was able to just wing these. I'm keeping (and already using the one hanging on the door hanger) and the other I donated to a silent auction for our local Dig Pink event. Check out the link!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

CUTE bags! You need to come check out my blog . . . :)

Jude said...

love these Kelli!! I am big fan of totes for different tasks... ;) that fabric is awesome, i am impresssed that you only buy one yard when you like something! I would buy it, hoard it and never use it LOL :)