Saturday, June 20, 2009

A LONG table runner without a long story


I made this table runner for my cousin Keri and her new husband. They were married today and their ceremony was sweet and casual and my kids LOVED that kind of wedding! It was at a park with a river, playset and there was even a pinata!
Keri really likes 50's era stuff and her table is an antique mint green metal. I immediately thought of the Hello Betty line of fabric by Chloe's Closet for Moda. Just a really simple style, kind of fashioned after the one I made for our table using the tutorial from ModaBakeShop, but this one is obviously much longer, made to hang over the ends of the table rather than sit in the middle.

Isn't that huge red ric-rack fun? I picked it up at the Chicago Quilt Show.

1 comment:

Silvia LGD (Little Green Doll) said...

It's very nice! I love the colours!