Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A Bag for Emily


Ok, so my dh has been in the Army for the last 6 years and as of today, he is officially done! This is great news for us because he's been gone for 4 of the last 6 years and that's a bit tough on family life as any military family knows. The difficult part now is finding a job, add to that, we live in Michigan. REALLY tough to find a job. This is all to say that money is a tad tight 'round here. So when my daughter was invited to a birthday party this weekend, I knew I needed to come up with something from my stash. A tote bag. Her friend is turning 13 and I know that can be a picky age, but I laid out a few different fabric combos and let my dd pick. Here is what we came up with.

1 comment:

Jude said...

what a GREAT gift,i bet it was her favorite! :)