Thursday, April 30, 2009

Lots of sewing, no finished products!

I really have been a busy little sewing bee. First of all, I'm working on costumes for our high school's production of Pride and Prejudice. I made all of the girls dresses and now, I'm working on altering the guys coats and pants to be somewhat period.





In the meantime I HAD to do some fun sewing. I finished up the top and back of the Mod Sampler Quilt Along from Oh, Fransson. Using these fabrics.



I also just purchased 5 charm packs of the gorgeous Wonderland fabric by MoMo. I fell in love with this fabric when I first spotted it at FatQuarterShop. I got busy right away and simply sewed the squares together. This is a quilt just for me to snuggle with. I'll show pics once it's quilted.




I LOVE my LQS and took a trip there on Tuesday and bought these fabrics for a simple table topper. I meet with a group of ladies on the 2nd and 4th Friday of every month and we often will work on a project together. Most of them are quite new to quilting and so we choose really simple patterns, which is fine with me!



And finally, a GIVE AWAY! Blog land just loves these and I certainly do too!
Head on oer to A La Mode and check our her Coin Give-a Way. Look at those adorable fabrics!

1 comment:

Angela Nash said...

I've been working on costumes and sneaking quilting in, too! It's that season. I love you fabirc pile.