Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Why I named by blog Itty Bitty Quilts

Simple really. I just love doll quilts. I love making them. I love receiving them. I love seeing the ones other people make. I make lots of other stuff, too, but this is my main pre-occupation at the moment.

Here are just a few of the doll quilts that I have completed in the last couple of months.
I created a sew-along for this doll quilt on sewingmamas.com. I might go ahead and post it here soon. We'll see.

Photobucket

These next two quilts were both for a quilt swap at sewingmamas.com.
Photobucket
Fullshothedgiedollquilt

1 comment:

Threeundertwo said...

What sweet little quilts! I make a lot of quilts but people are always drawn to the small ones on the walls. I think I'm going to try my hand at some doll quilts.

Nice little blog. Keep up the good work!